|El Vado Auto Court
Opened in 1937, the El Vado Court has 32 one-story, Spanish Pueblo Revival
style, adobe units, some with covered carports.
Originally. gas pumps were located along Central Avenue in front of
the motel office on the northeast corner of the property.
The El Vado Court was listed in the National Register of Historic Places
El Vado Court
U.S. Highway 66
20 Blocks From Center of Town - Albuquerque, N.M.